Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family...a journey to forever. Our excellent adventure begins!

Welcome to our blog.

Some of you know we have been on pins and needles for some time now. The Air Force has a new program where they are hiring back retired officers. When Mike heard about this last February, he came to us and after much discussion between the three of us (Mike, TJ, and I) we decided it was an opportunity we could not pass up.

So now, after four months of waiting we are hoping to begin our excellent adventure to Ramstein, Germany. We are still waiting for final word, so i cannot post this until we know for sure. I will just keep saving up posts until I can email you all and let you know about this blog. I think it will be a fun way for us to let our friends and family know what we are up to and to have you share our excellent adventure with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment