Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Break!

Well there will be a slight delay in this week's blog.  I am busy packing for me and Travis.  We leave tomorrow morning for the best destination of all....Boise!    We sure wish Mike was coming with us.  That week at scout camp really ate up a lot of his leave time.  
Speaking of Scout camp...that is the other reason for the delay.  I am leaving this week's entry up to Mike.  He and Travis took all the pictures this week and had the excellent adventure for the week.  Scout Camp in Switzerland!  They had a fantastic time and the pictures are amazing, so you will have to check back in a day or two.  


T.J. and I will be in the states until the end of the month, but I will try to get an entry done in a week or so.


Weather update:   Heiss!, Heiss! Heiss!  Hot!  Hot!  Hot!   It has not been this hot around here for over sixty years!   And it isn't just a one day thing. We have been in this heat wave for 10 days at least.   Two weeks of sitting in a very HOT chapel on Sunday, watching the flurry of fans furiously waving back and forth.  The fans come in every shape and size.  This week I noticed several ward bulletins folded into some creative designs, a clipboard, a disposable diaper, a beautiful woven one from some other country, and a lot of paper plates that had been nabbed from the kitchen.   We have sunday school class in the gym and the teacher had set up two fans.  Everyone wanted to sit right in front of the fans, especially the pregnant ladies :)


Those cold, dark, snowy days of January seem so long ago!


Well...off to finish up packing.  I will be seeing many of you very soon!!!


love and miss you all,
-corri

No comments:

Post a Comment