Mike is still working ridiculous hours, I am still driving Travis and his friend, Josh to seminary every morning and we are hoping that it all settles down enough so we can leave for our spring break trip to Italy.
Saturday I went to the Homburg Flea Market with friends and can you believe it...I forgot my camera! That's unusual, I usually always have either the little Canon or the the new Nikon with me at all times.
I only came home with two treasures...and old barn ladder that I'm using to hang our cuddle blankets on in the living room and this La Lorraine milk bottle from France that I got for 10 euro.
That evening we went to dinner with our friend, Mike McGrath. He took us to a place near his village. It was a Gasthaus in a church by an old castle ruin up on big hill.
They have a big terrace overlooking the valley below and since the weather was perfect, we dined outside for the first time this year. It was a beautiful evening with the sun setting...ahhh....perfect!
We had schnitzel and dessert.
| Mike M. |
Good food, good view, good company...so happy!
I'll leave you this week with a few images of spring from my walks around our area.
| The water tower near Spesbach |
| This is the sign for the drive in movie place |
| The old abandoned outdoor movie screen |
| Spring forsythia |
We'll see what this week brings...a little rain, a little sun, some flowers and maybe a trip to Italy.....
love and miss you all,
-corri

No comments:
Post a Comment