| My back yard! |
It's also calm and peaceful when the teenager is gone to EFY and the husband is gone to the states for work and to sneak in a short visit to Boise to see the family.
| Karen and Krystal |
Travis is back from a great trip to Ulm, Germany for EFY. He liked it even better than last year in Nottingham, England. He said the classes were good, his counselor was awesome and the food was edible.
Mike got to see and hold our new grandbaby, Lucca and was quick to send photos so I could turn every shade of green wishing I was the one holding him. I will have to wait until Christmas and he will be so big by then. Truly, I am so glad he got to meet his papa MIke though!
| Bowling at Rambo Lanes |
Later, Travis and I were invited to go bowling for Family Home Evening with one of the newer families in the ward who have a son Travis' age. We had a good time and it brought back some great memories of me and the Pink Ladies...my championship worthy bowling team. MIss you girls!
Until next week....
love and miss you all,
-corri

No comments:
Post a Comment