The answer is YES! We are going to Ramstein Germany. Mike gave me a little bag of german chocolates for my birthday and said he had good news. Boy, I'll say. It has been a long wait and I am not fun to live with when my patience is running out.
Yesterday we did some medical screening at Mt. Home AFB . That brought back memories of when we were first married and in pilot training. Lots of waiting, talking, filling out mounds of paperwork and then waiting some more. We just smiled through it all and said "we'll get used to it". And today they are cutting the orders as I speak (well type..)
We are going to be leaving dear old Boise about the first of October. Yikes...less than two months to get everything done!
While we will really, really miss some things....Family dinners and spending time with our kids and grandkiddies, BFF lunches and weekends at the cabin, BSU football and Eagle High Lacrosse, we know we will be back before anyone hardly notices we are gone and in the meantime....
THE PALMER'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE BEGINS!

No comments:
Post a Comment