So here we go:
A boy and his grandpa telling tall tales on the porch...taking a break at Disney World
Following in big brother and dad's footsteps...
Pure joy...a sandwich break with a view. Mt. Borah hike.
Top action shot of crazy cousins doing crazy things with pantyhose.
I really love how creepy this is....look at his bony fingers!?
Can you feel the love between these two? And the eyes...awesome!
Floats, markers and buoys on fence on Martha's Vineyard. So pretty among the greenery.
Ellie's bad hair day caught on camera!
Big baby eyes and don't you just want to pinch those chubby baby cheeks?
I like the light at the top of the trees and the spots of dappled light on the path. Sacred Grove
This just looks frosty to me. Taken at the cabin
Who knew making cookies at grandma's was so funny.
This is my favorite "story" photo. Two boys, very stinky dog, crammed in the back seat of the truck on the two hour ride home from the cabin. Even Max, the dog is looking embarrassed.
Papa Mike with his favorite little people...his grandkids. Love the backside view!
One of my first attempts at a german landscape. Misty November morning with Zügspitze in the background. I love Germany!
Okay that's it. I must add that I realize I am a bit heavy on the Travis and grandkid photos. I really do love my other kids and have lots of pics of them, too. I just don't have that many that were taken with my digital. I did choose photos that not only had a cute subject but that also had something that portrayed a certain mood, feeling or story.
Next week I promise to get back to the real adventure. And just in case you are wondering....
Five and a half days until Mike gets home!!
love and miss you all,
-corri

No comments:
Post a Comment